abyss Index du Forum
abyss
bienvenue a tous et a toute

abyss Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Vietnam 2009-04 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    abyss Index du Forum -> Techniques des boss raid woltk -> Naxxramas 10
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ermaelfr
menbre

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 07:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: Vietnam 2009-04 Répondre en citant

Vietnam 2009-04 > urlin.us/2c259

LikeLike..Reply..Elephants..Can..Dance....Reinventing..HP....Steve..Blank,..on..June..22,..2009..at..7:31..am..said:..[&]..March..of..1956,..Fred..Terman,..the..Stanford..professor..who..encouraged..Bill..Hewlett..and..David..Packard..to..start..HP,..wrote..Bill..[&]..LikeLike..Reply..The..Secret..History..of..Silicon..Valley..12:..The..Rise..of..Risk..Capital..Part..2....Steve..Blank,..on..October..29,..2009..at..12:30..pm..said:..[&]..to..get..acquired..to..raise..money..or..get..their..founders..and..investors..liquidEach...allied...bombing...mission...lost...2-20%...of...their...planesAnd..we..filled..it..with..racks..of..receivers..and..displays,..wire..and..strip..recorders..and..communications..intercept..equipment..that..could..search..the..electromagnetic..spectrum..from..50..megahertz..to..3..gigahertz,..and..this..is..194327:..Brandon..Bruce..and..JackSundell..Archives..May..2016..April..2016..March..2016..February..2016..January..2016..December..2015..November..2015..October..2015..September..2015..August..2015..July..2015..June..2015..May..2015..March..2015..February..2015..January..2015..December..2014..November..2014..October..2014..September..2014..August..2014..July..2014..June..2014..May..2014..April..2014..March..2014..February..2014..January..2014..December..2013..November..2013..October..2013..September..2013..August..2013..July..2013..June..2013..May..2013..April..2013..March..2013..February..2013..January..2013..December..2012..November..2012..October..2012..September..2012..August..2012..July..2012..June..2012..May..2012..April..2012..March..2012..February..2012..January..2012..December..2011..November..2011..October..2011..September..2011..August..2011..July..2011..June..2011..May..2011..April..2011..March..2011..February..2011..January..2011..December..2010..November..2010..October..2010..September..2010..August..2010..July..2010..June..2010..May..2010..April..2010..March..2010..February..2010..January..2010..December..2009..November..2009..October..2009..September..2009..August..2009..July..2009..June..2009..May..2009..April..2009..March..2009..February..2009..Other..Stuff..About..Steve..Startup..Tools..Secret..History..Books..for..Startups..Guide..Slides/Videos..The..Secret..History..of..Silicon..Valley..Part..VI:..Every..World..War..II..Movie..wasWrong..Posted..on..April..27,..2009..by..steveblank..This..is..Part..VI..of..how..I..came..to..write..The..Secret..History..of..Silicon..Valley.This..post..makes..a..lot..more..sense..if..you..look..at..the..earlier..postsas..well..as..the..video..and..slidesHow..many..more..tours..of..duty..in..a..war..zone..can..we..pile..on..one..soldier..before..he..goes..nuts....in..VN..it..was..1..tour..and..they..were..out?..Not..anymore,..it..is..3-4-5..tours..of..warzone..duty..before..they..are..outNothing...in...his...biography...or...any...Stanford...history...mentions...anything...as...exciting...as...his...work...in...World...War...IIRetrieved..2009-05-28Obama's.approach.is.different.because.he.looks.to.end.it.and.build.up.a.government.that.will.do.what.a.government.is.supposed.to.do.-.serve.the.peopleVNAFMAMNmy.father.who.had.been.at.Harvard.in.60s.remembered.the.excellent.lab.manuals.that.Terman.had.authored.(including.some.at.MIT.Lincoln.Lab).and.brought.an.old.edition.for.me.that.was.a.revelation.in.radio,.modulation,.and.radar&.LikeLike.Reply.Ben.Tanen,.on.April.27,.2009.at.10:18.am.said:.Awesome.post,.Steve(Why..couldnt..he..have..set..up..a..lab..at..Stanford?..Apparently,..the..Office..of..Scientific..Research..thought..that..Stanfords..engineering..department..was..second..rate.)..Finally,..I..had..an..answer..to..the..question..I..had..asked..35..years..earlier..when..I..was..in..Thailand:..How..did..electronic..warfare..get..started?..Now..I..knew..that..it..began..in..the..early..days..of..World..War..II..as..a..crash..program..to..reduce..the..losses..of..bombers..to..the..German..air..defense..networkFollow...Blog...via...Email...Enter...your...email...address...to...follow...this...blog...and...receive...notifications...of...new...posts...by...emailDecember..1,..2009..04:07..pm..at..4:07..pm....Jane..This..war..is..now..Obama's..war..can't..blame..Bush..11..mos..into..the..gameNo...kidding...By...1942...the...Allied...Air...Command...recognized...they...neededto...reduce...allied...losses...to...fighters...and...flakFeel...free...to...write...me...directly;...would...love...to...talk...to...you...more...about...thisThe..allies..bombed..the..German..petroleum..infrastructure,..aircraft..manufacturing..infrastructure,..chemical..infrastructure,..and..transportation..infrastructurecontact:...infokandsranch.com...sgblank...Get...the...Podcasts...for...Free...sgblank...on...Twitter...My...Tweets...Blog...at...WordPress.comLeo.Beranek.led.the.EAL.and.went.on.to.co-found.BBN29:.Ajay.Kshatriya.and.StevenCohn.Hacking.for.Defense..Stanford..Week4.Hacking.for.Defense.(H4D)..Stanford..Week3.Entrepreneurs.are.Everywhere.Show.Noin..World..War..II,..because..by..the..end..of..the..war,..every..bomber..stream..was..dumping..chaff..on..every..missionOn..RRL,..you..probably..would..love..to..visit..the..Harvard..Archives..and..have..them..pull..out..some..material..for..youBut..after..the..U.SLee.DuBridge.led.the.Radiation.Laboratory,.was.of.the.same.generation.as.Terman,.and.went.on.to.a.hugely.successful.presidency.of.CalTechThe...anniversary...is...marked...by...several...festivals...around...the...dateto...make...their...own...killing...in...the...war...industryTop...Stories...Shorten...questions...whether...Fifield...told...PM...of...NBN...leak...probe...Australian...killed...on...EgyptAir...flight...had...newborn...daughter...What...did...the...public...think...of...Dutton's...'illiterate,...innumerate'...refugees...comments?...Mr...Ed...actor...Alan...Young...dies...at...96...URG...lashes...out...at...critics...following...bodyguard's...death...in...Iraq...Passengers...jump...from...stricken...hot...air...balloon...over...Port...Phillip...Bay...White...House...lockdown...lifted...after...checkpoint...shooting...Magnitude...6.1...earthquake...hits...outside...Alice...Springs...Usain...Bolt...glides...to...easy...100m...victory...in...Ostrava...Drug...boss...El...Chapo...to...be...extradited...to...US...Rain...brings...relief...in...Canadian...oil...sands...fire...battle...Tasmania...emerges...as...unlikely...avocado...source...as...consumption...skyrockets...Mountaineer...breaks...own...record...for...most...Mt...Everest...summits...by...a...woman...Just...In...Voters...in...Victoria's...food...bowl...urge...politicians...to...listen...to...industry...Wristband...device...for...alcohol...monitoring...wins...US...prize...Thailand's...King...Bhumibol...treated...for...hydrocephalus...Students...colour...in...to...fund...family...violence...therapist...in...Tasmanian...community...ACT...Greens...embark...on...breaking...Labor-Liberal...Senate...stronghold...Remote...ultrasounds...on...the...horizon...URG...lashes...out...at...critics...following...bodyguard's...death...in...Iraq...Date...rape...drug...GHB...use...increases...on...the...Gold...Coast...Protesters...rally...against...BP's...Great...Australian...Bight...drilling...plans...E-cigarettes...to...be...included...in...smoking...bans...in...Victoria...Most...Popular...'Human...remains,...debris'...from...EgyptAir...plane...found...Pussy...cat,...pussy...cat,...where...have...you...been?...Cat...tracker...fills...in...blanks...What...did...the...public...think...of...Dutton's...'illiterate,...innumerate'...refugees...comments?...NBN...to...destroy...photos...taken...during...AFP...raids...of...Labor...offices...Explainer:...Why...did...the...AFP...raid...Labor...offices?...Court...refuses...to...order...radiotherapy...for...boy...with...cancer...Labor...seeks...written...proof...NBN...Co...document...photos...destroyed...Passengers...jump...from...stricken...hot...air...balloon...over...Port...Phillip...Bay...(video)...Can...you...complete...our...news...quiz...without...falling...for...the...trap?...Magnitude...6.1...earthquake...hits...outside...Alice...Springs...Analysis...&...Opinion...Can...we...love...our...enemies...in...a...godless...world?...Election...2016:...A...week...they...might...want...to...forget...Why...voters...are...sceptical...of...the...AFP...raids...on...Labor...There...is...hope...for...PNG...and...Australia's...shared...domestic...violence...challenge...Long...Way...To...The...Top:...Songs...for...the...campaign...trail...Relationship...quality...key...for...humans...'hardwired...for...connection'...Dutton's...comments...divide...in...an...effort...to...conquer...Performance...pay...as...likely...to...prompt...bad...behaviour...as...good...Pro-vaxxers...have...a...good...story...to...tell,...so...start...talking...'I...need...help':...Why...did...Canada's...first...lady...spark...such...a...backlash?...Site...Map...Sections...ABC...News...Just...In...Australia...World...Business...Entertainment...Sport...The...Drum...Weather...Blogs...Topics...Archive...Corrections...&...Clarifications...Local...Weather...Sydney...Weather...Melbourne...Weather...Adelaide...Weather...Brisbane...Weather...Perth...Weather...Hobart...Weather...Darwin...Weather...Canberra...Weather...Local...News...Sydney...News...Melbourne...News...Adelaide...News...Brisbane...News...Perth...News...Hobart...News...Darwin...News...Canberra...News...Media...Video...Audio...Photos...Subscribe...Podcasts...RSS...Feeds...NewsMail...Connect...Upload...Contact...Us...Suggest...a...Contributor...This...service...may...include...material...from...Agence...France-Presse...(AFP),...APTN,...Reuters,...AAP,...CNN...and...the...BBC...World...Service...which...is...copyright...and...cannot...be...reproducedWe.neededa.way.to.shut.down.the.German.Air.Defense.systemThat...led...me...back...to...thehistory...of...radar...in...World...War...II......and...a...story...you...may...not...knowFlying...Officer...Michael...HerbertDecember...1,...2009...04:02...pm...at...4:02...pm......MCD,...SF,...CA...Excuse...me...CNNThese.idiots.in.America.I.hate.to.say.because.I.love.my.country,.cost.us.the.war.in.Vietnam.now.THEY'RE.BACKAnd...while...the...Soviets...are...fighting...the...Germans...in...massive...land...battles...in...eastern...Europe,...until...the...allies...invade...Western...Europe...in...June...1944,...the...only...way...the...U.S-.The.next.piece.of.the.Secret.History.of.Silicon.Valley.puzzle.came.together.when.Tom.Byers,.Tina.Selig.and.Mark.Leslie.invited.me.to.teach.entrepreneurship.in.the.Stanford.Technology.Ventures.Program.(STVP).in.Stanfords.School.of.EngineeringI..just..put..Guerlacs..and..Eckert/Schuberts..books..in..my..to..read..pile f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 07:08 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    abyss Index du Forum -> Techniques des boss raid woltk -> Naxxramas 10 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006